Translate

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Welcome to my new blog, Total Deliciousness! I have wanted to start this blog for a long time. I love food. I love making food for those I love. 

This blog will carry recipes that I've tested for allergies and gluten free along with the regular recipe for those who just plain love food. Having people with allergies in my household has really broadened my scope of loving food. Today, there are wonderful cookbooks out there that take the work out of going allergy and gluten free. So many options and the ingredients are much more readily available then when I began this journey almost 15 years ago. 

I want to share with those of you on the same journey as well as those that are not, so both versions of the recipes will be presented in each post.

Welcome and Bon Appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment